Mann Williams are a well-established company who produce exceptional structural engineering solutions and have been recognised and awarded accordingly. Here at Mann Williams we relish complex challenges and projects of all sizes and are looking to recruit a passionate and ambitious graduate structural engineer with immediate effect.
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a high degree of carefully supported responsibility from the out-set, dealing directly with clients and getting involved in the detailed design of a wide variety of projects, as well as gaining invaluable experience by working with a team of friendly experienced professionals.
To be successful in this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer you will need the following:
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proven industry design experience of working upon building structures and main structural materials
- Attention to detail producing structural calculations
- Effective communicator alongside working within a team
- Ability and experience using TEDDS, Tekla and knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working alongside the directors and engineers in the office
- Preparing initial design ideas and sketch schemes
- Formulating design calculation packages
- Working and instructing engineering technicians to produce drawings
- Project work including building services, civil engineering structures including retaining walls and landscape structures
- Salary Salary based on experience
- Reference No. 0004