An opportunity has arisen for a part-time admin all-rounder to support our practice.
If you are proficient at multi-tasking and enjoy the challenge of performing disparate tasks at the same time, this is a role you should definitely consider!! You will play a vital role, working in conjunction with other staff and will need to have great interpersonal skills as well as excellent organisational skills, demonstrate a good use of initiative and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a high workload.
As office administrator you will be responsible for several day-to-day activities within an office environment including answering phone calls, maintaining filing systems, overseeing appointment setting and schedules, organizing company events, data entry and a variety of front office reception tasks.
- General administration support from photocopying and scanning to typing, formatting and modifying documents, reports and correspondence.
- Maintenance of electronic and hard copy files
- Management of office equipment
- Handling external and internal communication
- Answering phone calls, maintaining filing systems
- Organising company events
- Data entry and a variety of front desk reception tasks
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- Salary Salary based on experience
- Reference No. 0001
- Experience Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite