Structural/ Civil Technician (trainee or experienced)
We are seeking an individual who is ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate about Civil and Structural Engineering.
As a Structural and Civil Engineering technician, you will provide CAD drafting and technician services to the structural engineering team on a wide range of projects using the latest CAD software and 3D modelling packages to accurately illustrate engineering design solutions. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects.
- Drawing/detail production from Engineers sketches and from scratch using architectural drawings and or concepts
- Create 3D models based on architectural underlay
- Assist in developing systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used effectively
- Making sure that drawing production follows company standards.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes, whilst meeting commercial targets
- Salary Salary based on experience
- Reference No. 0003
- Experience knowledge in AutoCAD and REVIT